This web site is owned and operated by Body Jewellery Ltd] who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Body Jewellery Ltd
Unit D3 Cirrus Court Aviation Business Park West Bournemouth International Airport Hurn, Christchurch, Dorset. BH23 6BW United Kingdom
Phone: 01202 573333
Fax: 01202 835555
VAT Registration Number 866 8426 75
Please note all images on this site are copy written and our permission must be obtained before usage.
The purchaser agrees to have any ink product sterilized prior to use in any country which requires sterilization of tattoo ink. said purchaser must comply with their countries rules and regulations. Body jewellery Ltd can not be held responsible for any non compliance of these terms and conditions.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We have put STANDARD in sizes and MIXED in stone colour and titanium bar colour to make it easier for you when ordering more than one item.
Body Jewellery Ltd aims to dispatch all orders within one to three working days of receipt of cleared funds. Though most orders are dispatched the same day as cleared funds are received.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we can back order for you if you request, otherwise you will be informed with your order the item is out of stock. If you would like items back ordered please add as a note with your order.
We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01202 573333
(International +44 01202 573333
) or fax us on 01202 835555
or write to us at Unit D3 Cirrus Court Aviation Business Park West Bournemouth International Airport Hurn Dorset. BH23 6BW United Kingdom
Body Jewellery Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Faulty goods should be returned within 7 days of purchase. A replacement or credit will be forwarded to you, which ever is your preference.
|Remittance Terms Body Jewellery Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order, which is not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions stated below. |
1. The first order made must be a minimum of £100.00 net for jewellery. No minimum order size applies to tattoo products (phone during working hrs for small tattoo product orders our site will not process them).
2. TRADE ONLY, Customers ordering must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of local authority registration may be requested with inital orders of tattoo and piercing equipment.
3. No order will be dispatched until payment has been received in full cleared funds.
4. All customers will be responsible for complying with their country's importation laws and taxes (if applicable), and all goods are shipped at your own risk. Body Jewellery Ltd can not be held liable for any tattoo inks or any other product purchased which may not comply with your countries regulations. It is the purchases responsibility to insure the product meets the regulation and hygiene standard of the country in which it is to be used.
5. Merchandise may be dangerous and can cause physical and chemical damage to certain individuals. When you purchase merchandise from Body Jewellery Ltd you assume all risks
6. Orders will only be processed and confirmed with a landline telephone number and only dispatched to the address of the credit card holder, (if paying by credit card). If purchasing from outside the UK your transactions will be converted into UK Sterling (£).
7. On occasion, we may contact you to inform you of new products/offers, (opt out is availble)
8. Wholesale Body Jewellery Ltd, nor any intermediary agency, shall not be held liable regarding any legal action resulting in discrepancies made from the purchase or complications following the use of the products purchased.
9. Due to the volatility in raw material costs, we reserve the right to alter prices when necessary.
VAT Registration No: 866 8426 75