1. All returns of damaged or faulty goods must be confirmed by WBJ by either telephone or email correspondence. WBJ must be informed of your intention to return the damaged or faulty goods within 28 days of purchase. Failure to do so may result in the goods not being accepted.
We advise for all orders to be checked thoroughly upon receipt of goods and for any issues to be reported immediately.
We will not accept the return of anodised jewellery or previously worn jewellery.
*We will allow up to a year window from day of purchase for faulty Tish Lyon Gold pieces to be returned*
Please note, all returned goods must be accompanied by our Returns Form which can be downloaded by clicking on this here. Failure to include this form will result in your goods not being accepted by WBJ.
2. All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us at the below address. WBJ cannot take responsibility for goods lost in the post, we therefore advise that you send any returns on a tracked/signed for service at your own cost.
19 Factory Road
3. If we deem the goods to be faulty, you will be offered either a replacement or a credit on your account. Refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis only.
4. If we deem the goods to have been damaged due to customer misuse, the item/s will be sent back to you.
5. If a customer chooses to return an item because it was a) ordered incorrectly or b) they have changed their mind, the goods MUST be returned to us in a resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. If, upon return it appears the goods have been opened, tampered with, or used, we will be unable to issue you with a refund and the goods will be returned to you.
6. Any discrepancies within your order must be reported to us either by telephone or email within five working days of having received your order. If you exceed this timeframe, then we will no longer be able to take the discrepancy into consideration.